1. Subic bay is easily accessed via land and air with direct flights (to Clark International Airport) from Manila, Bangkok, Singapore and various other locations (Check out the How to get to Subic Bay link at the bottom of the page for more detailed instructions).
2. One of the most dense war-wreck destinations in the Philippines with wreck sites from both the Spanish-American war and WWII suitable for both beginners and more advance divers.
3. Great marine life including schools of jacks & tuna, blue spotted stingrays, octopus, turtles, lion fish, groupers, sweetlips and lots more.
4. Lots of well established hotels and resorts ranging from low budget to more luxurious ones.
5. Plenty of great dive centers with experienced and knowledgeable staff offering anything from scuba courses to guided dives covering all wrecks within the bay.
6. Great scenery and naturally protected waters inside the bay making it possible to dive all year around.
7. A wide variety of restaurants and bars suitable for all kinds of travelers.
8. Good range of restaurants offering both local and western food all around the clock.
9. Plenty of other activities for all members of the family apart from Scuba Diving.
10. Lots of friendly locals, expats and travelers making Subic Bay into a melting pot with interesting people from all over the globe!